- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
View all Manometers
17 In stock for same day dispatch
kr 3 158,98
kr 3 948,72
|1 +||kr 3 158,98|
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO Pressure and Flow Manometer
Introducing the RS PRO pressure and flow Manometer. This high-quality device from RS PRO measures airflow and pressure with high accuracy and is a compact and rugged HVAC test and measurement instrument that offers a wide variety of measurement unit options, meaning that this is a functional and versatile tool that can be used across a wide range of pressure measurement applications, whilst offering reliable and accurate readings. This RS PRO manometer has been designed for single-handed operation and offers the most essential features that are necessary for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting applications.
Features and Benefits:
- This RS PRO manometer features 5 selectable units of measurement including inH20, psi, mbar, Pa and mmH20 for flexibility and additional versatility across a wide range of applications
- This device offers a simultaneous display of pressure, ait velocity, airflow and temperature when required, without any delay and affecting the accuracy of the results at that point in time and improving testing efficiency
- The manometer offers a large, high-resolution LCD screen for easy viewing of results and data measurement and long battery life, while the backlit screen allows it to be used in low light environments and ducting
- This unit can also measure the ambient temperature in °C and °F readings as well as non-condensing humidity up to 95%
- This manometer has a data hold function, max/min/avg. recording with relative time stamp and can store and recall up to 99 readings in each mode
- Heavy duty and hard-wearing, this RS PRO manometer is impact resistant and IP40 rated
- This unit can capture both minimum and maximum readings and has an adjustable high-pressure alarm with a visual and audible warning
- The device is powered by 1x 9V battery with a low battery indicator and selectable auto power-off function to preserve battery life when not in use
- Supplied with: Software, USB Interface Cable, Battery, Pitot tube, Connection Hose, Hard Carrying Case, Instruction Manual.
- Zero function for offset correction or measurement
- ±0.7252psi range
- ≥0.5 seconds response time (typical)
A manometer is a device that is used to measure pressure and the flow rate in the air, in gases or in liquids, depending on the application. These devices are generally compact and portable so that they can be taken to where the readings need to be measured and recorded. Manometers are versatile instruments that can be used across a wide range of industries and applications like:
- HVAC systems maintenance
- Meteorological and weather conditions monitoring
- Gas pressure monitoring in piping systems
- Fluid flow measurements
- Physiological measurements such as blood pressure
- Monitoring compressor systems operations
Standards and Certifications:
- Meets EN61326, CE marked
What is the difference between a manometer and a barometer?
Barometers or mercury manometers are devices that measure the atmospheric pressure around you. It is a very basic device that comes in a closed-end tube with a vacuum on the other end and measures as the pressure goes up or back down to the absolute pressure point. Manometers also measure atmospheric pressure this, however, in addition to this, manometers have additional features that can measure absolute pressure, differential pressure and gauge pressure and can be used in a wide range of servicing and maintenance applications to ensure that all parts that work using pressure are maintained and fully functional to ensure that downtime is limited.
What are the measurement units that this manometer can read?
This manometer measures in 5 different units: psi, inH2O, mmH20, mbar and Pa
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Best Accuracy||±0.3 %|
|Number of Pressure Ports||2|
|Pressure Port Type||Differential, Gauge|
|Model Number p||RS-8920|
|Battery Type||9 V|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||50°C|
|Dimensions||212 x 78 x 51mm|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||0°C|