Floodlights are an excellent way to illuminate large indoor and outdoor areas. The RS range offers floodlighting with various degrees of luminosity, with colour temperatures from warm white to cool white depending on your requirements. We're confident we can support your industrial or commercial LED lighting installations with solutions for any installation.
Types of Flood Lights
- Weather Resistant Outdoor Floodlights - with IP Ratings from IP54 to IP65 and different mounting options for exterior locations including loading bays, playing fields and car parks.
- Solar Power Flood Lights - some lighting kits come with solar power panels built-in or included.
- Portable Floodlights - smaller portable flood lights with rechargeable and plug-in options available and are ideal for technicians, builders and maintenance workers. As LEDs are shock-resistant compared to other bulbs, and as they emit more lumens per watt than incandescent lights, they are well suited for portable applications.
- Durable Floodlights - floodlighting housed in robust aluminium, to lighter weight ABS plastic. They are rated to various standards to comply with workplace safety, and IP67 models are available for harsh environments. Slimline flood lights are also available for when space-saving is a concern.
- Compact Fluorescent Floodlights - also referred to as CFLs are much smaller than other types of floodlights. Compact fluorescent floodlights are more energy-efficient than incandescent bulbs as most of their energy is converted to light rather than being wasted as heat.
- Halogen Floodlights - these floodlights use Halogen bulbs for illumination.
- HID Floodlights - High-intensity Discharge floodlights use electricity and gas to produce light
- Security Lights - when you need lights to secure premises, security lights are an excellent investment. These lights work when they are built-in PIR or microwave motion sensor is triggered. This light has the benefit of discouraging potential intruders by alerting anyone nearby to their presence. LED floodlights are usually installed as outdoor security lights and usually have an IP rating from IP54 to IP65 for weather protection. Solar lights for security charge during daylight hours, and then using that energy to sustain the lighting source during the night.