Compressed air accessories are designed to work alongside compressed air piping and compressed air fittings. Our range of high-quality accessories is used to help with the installation and maintenance of the aluminium and stainless steel piping.
What types of accessories are available?
We offer a range of equipment including connection hoses, specialized tools, brackets, and fixing clips ensuring the installation of your compressed air system is both quick and easy to complete.Fixing clips
- Fixing clips are used to secure rigid aluminium pipe to brackets, walls, or suspension beams.Tightening Spanners & Wrenches
– These tools provide extra grip and safe tightening of compressed air pipes during installation.Brackets
– Wall mounting brackets with various numbers or outlets to assist with multiple piping systems.Cutting and chamfering tools
– Cutting tools to accurately cut pipes to desired lengths. Chamfering tools to chamfer the external edge of the pipe to avoid damage to the seal.Deburring tool
– Used to remove any sharp edges and burrs from drilled holes.Connection Hoses
– With swivel connections for joining filters, regulators, and cylinders to your piping network.