There are 6 steps to our delivery process. You can see the status of your parcel via our tracking service:
- Order received: once you've placed your order with us, we'll package it up ready for one of our couriers to collect it.
- Dispatched: when your parcel has left our warehouse, the status will show that the courier has received it and it's entered into their wider dispatch network.
- Handover: if your parcel requires more than one courier, we'll show the handover in the delivery status so you know exactly who has it.
- Out for delivery: your order's on it's way to you.
- Delivered: we'll confirm that your order has been delivered.
- Proof of delivery: you'll be able to see the signature provided when the parcel was delivered.
Enter the Sold to number and Reference number to track your order. Find your customer number at the order confirmation or invoice or at My Account.
If you have any problems tracking your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you are welcome to call us at 64 83 40 00.