View all Junction Boxes
30 In stock for same day dispatch
kr 1 471,72
kr 1 839,65
|1 +||kr 1 471,72|
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO IP65 Steel Junction Box
Introducing the range of RS PRO Steel Junction Boxes, providing a secure enclosure, ideal for protecting electrical parts and components outside or in extreme environments. These lightweight yet durable enclosures are made with powder-coated steel, providing shock-absorbent and scratch-resistant properties, ensuring ultimate protection for delicate and expensive equipment housed inside them. Each high-quality enclosure is quick and easy to install and can be mounted on flat surfaces in a variety of environments, but are specially designed for use in challenging environments, like outdoor areas. This cost-effective RS PRO enclosure is also supplied with a factory-fitted silicone gasket for a secure seal ensuring an IP65 protection rating, ideal for a wide range of applications and environments.
Features and Benefits:
- These lightweight yet durable RS PRO junction boxes offer an ideal protective solution for expensive and delicate electrical parts and components
- Made from high-quality steel with shock-absorbent and scratch-resistant properties, the enclosures provide protection from dust, moisture and any other debris that could potentially damage expensive and delicate equipment
- The smooth, powder-coated finish allows for easy cleaning and keeping the surface dust and debris free
- Each enclosure is quick and easy to install, saving time and valuable resource for more important tasks
- This range of RS PRO enclosure features an IP65 rating and an IK10 rating, providing optimum protection for internal components
- They are available in a range of different sizes to suit different specifications and come in a highly visible RAL 2003 orange colour, ideal for environments where easy identification is required
- The enclosures can also be equipped with mounting panels and a DIN Rail for fixing internal components and are compatible with a wide range of applications and environments
- Supplied with lid and base, lid screws and a factory assembled seal
Junctions Boxes are a type of enclosure primarily used in building construction and are often used for the protection of electronics equipment and often are compliant to IP, fire resistance and corrosion-resistant, dependant on what is being stored and where it is being stored. Boxes are usually made from metal or heavy-duty plastic and in most situations can be used both indoor and outdoor due to water and impact resistance, meaning they are incredibly versatile and are often used in:
- Cable/Wire Management
- Solar Power Batteries
- Oil and Gas Production
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Telecommunication Industry
What is Ingress Protection?
An IP rating classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact and water in electrical enclosures and junction boxes. The first number indicates the protection from solids and the second number is the protection from liquids.
Can this junction box be used outside?
This junction box has an IP65 rating meaning it is totally protected against dust ingress and is protected against water jets from any direction with limited water ingress, making it suitable for use outside.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Dimensions L x W x H||150 x 150 x 100mm|