A file divider is a type of device, such as a document wallet or book that you may use to sort and divide your documents and papers.
How do they work?
They work by assorting your important files into specific categories or sub folders to your own choosing and help you organise and secure your files.
Features and benefits:
- Plastic wallet dividers (easy to view without taking the file out, keeps it safe from water)
- Different colours for easy colour coordination
- Not complex, easy to train people compared to electronic alternatives
- Easy to pick up and manage
- Not connected to the Internet, remotely safe and less susceptible to hijacking
- Offices / Workspaces